Dr Ute Liersch
Organisations are people - people behave - behaviour is psychology
Organisations and their people need to adapt to the changing environments, demands and human behaviour.
But, there is never "time for change", and the tendency is to react to challenges. Carrying on with existing processes and behaviours automatically. The outcomes are low- or non-functional teams, vanishing creativity, stressed workspaces, decrease in sales and loss of clients.
Successful organisation analyse existing processes utilising psychology to understand how to respond best.
Ute, the founder of von Lerse & Partners, is a professional psychologist and lecturer at the University of London. She has a track record in implementing sustainable change in organisations such as the NHS, universities and charities. Together with her partner, she offers high-quality, evidence-based, and client-tailored process analysis and pragmatic interventions.
Whether you are organising yourself or a team, challenges will arise.
Work with us if you want to increase your functionality in the
• interpersonal and intrapersonal domain
• team building and communication
• creating, setting, achieving and sustaining SMART goals
• wellbeing and self-empowerment
Organisation-centred programmes to
create psychologically functional procedures:
• analyse stalling processes
• empower peoples' resistance and resilience
• improve workplace creativity and communication
• train effective sales teams
When do you want us to call you?